Thursday, March 29, 2007

Readers, your feedback highly appreciated


As-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank readers for visiting this humble blog, in which I seek the satisfaction of Allah (mardaatillaah) in my little effort of spreading the Salafi da'wah, upholding the Sunnah and fighting against bid'ah. My appreciation and gratitude goes out especially to frequent visitors.

For we know of the hadith that says that whoever starts a good sunnah that is followed by others, he gets the rewards of those who follows. Hence, if my entries benefit readers, I get the reward too, wal-hamdu lillaah.

Maashaa-Allaah, it touches me to notice in my counter stating the many visitors to my humble blog.

At times, I do wonder how readers find my blog, my view on it. In other words, I would like to know the feedbacks from visitors and readers.

I do note that I do not have a tagboard where you can easily leave a comment. I do have my own reasons for not having a tagboard.

However, I do hope that readers can spare a few minutes in leaving a comment in any particular entry.

It would be good if you can leave a comment at the end of this entry to give any general feedback on this blog, such as what you hope to see in this blog or anything that I can improve on.

To my brothers and sisters from the Middle-East, especially Saudi Arabia and Egypt, I do hope for some feedbacks and comments from you. Especially if you have something beneficial to share, such as a statement, article or fatwa by any of the mashayikh in your countries, whether it is related to any of my entries or not.

I do hope to receive some feedbacks and comments.

Wallaahu al-Musta'aan.

Wa as-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum,

you should have a tagboard.. it will help facilitate the comments even better.. in my opinion there should be a tagboard for this blog.. :)

Ibn Shamsud-Deen as-Sanghafooree said...

Wa 'alaykum as-Salamu wa rahmatullah.

Afwan dear bro/sis. Like I've said, I do have my reasons for not havinga tagboard.

It's one way of ensuring only those who are sincere in giving a comment gives a comment.

Al-Hamdu lillah, in my previous entries, I've seen sincere comments.

Wallahu a'lam.