Monday, February 19, 2007

An entry for readers...


As-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm rather surprised and touched to know that my humble blog is being visited not just by Singaporeans but also readers all the way to US. Then, there are also readers from countries which I never expected, namely Egypt, France and Canada.

All I can say is Maashaa-Allaahu wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah...
By the Will of Allaah Most Gracious and Most Merciful, this humble little effort in da'wah has reached out far, with the simple tool called "blog" and the complex medium called "Internet"...

And who is the One who Willed all this to happen if not Allaah?

Anyway, my main intention in writing (or typing) this entry is to convey my appreciation to readers who frequent my blog. As this blog is set up for the sole purpose of da'wah, each time a reader hits my blog, a reward for da'wah is recorded for me.

Hence, I'd like to thank the readers and visitors of this blog. BarakAllaahu feekum. May Allah grant all of you the ease in your affairs and the strong understanding and conviction to the beautiful religion of Islaam upon the manhaj of the Salaf.

Dearest readers, feel free to comment on my blog... I would like to hear feedbacks from you and would value them, inshaa-Allaah..

If you have any feedback or suggestion, feel free to leave a comment... I'll look into every single comment, inshaa-Allaah..

Al-Hamdu lillaah, previously, there was a brother who offered to give me a link or something (to be posted on my blog) pertaining to the book "Growing a beard", from which I took a few extracts and posted them on this blog.. Though I did not fulfill his suggestion, I truly appreciate his sincerity in providing his feedback and giving additional ideas for my blog.

Just a simple request.. If you do leave a comment on my blog, try to avoid writing as "Anonymous". Do state your name and if possible, where you're from (especially if you're not from Singapore). There's nothing to be afraid of especially when we're not doing anything wrong.

Perhaps all of you can leave a comment to this entry, stating your overall view on my blog as well as suggestions for improvement, etc.

BarakAllaahu feekum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalaam 'alaykum akhi. Wa feekum baarak Allaah. May Allaah facilitate the maintenance of this site. And may He make it beneficial and guide with it multitudes from darkness of kufr and shirk and bid'ah to the light of imaan, tawheed and sunnah. Keep up the good work. And see you soon.

Anonymous said...

As salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah akhee all the way from Rochester, NY USA.

May Allah keep us and you firm upon the Sunnah and may He make us from those who are from the trustworthy people, those whom Allah blesses with to carry the message of Islaam to those who are not upon it.

Keep posting inshaAllah, for even if a single person is guided to the Sunnah through our hands, then it is better than what all of this dunya contains of wealth. Allahu Akbar.

Take care akhee.

as salaamu 'alaykum
Talha